Suitable for use with the SERIES-B DNA 75W, the Molicel P26A 18650 cell packs a high-drain 2600mAh capacity, and supports a max. discharge rate of 25A.
- Capacity: 2600mAh
- Max Voltage: 4.20V
- Nominal Voltage: 3.60V
- Max. Discharge Rate: 25.0A
- Top Cap: Flat
- Dimensions: (D)18.1*(H)60mm
- Weight. 46g
If not stored, transported, and maintained correctly, Li-ion batteries can be dangerous. Improper use, storage, transportation, or maintenance can cause the battery to catch fire, and can result in serious harm:
- Do not attempt to remove or alter the wrap or insulating material on the battery.
- If the insulating material or wrap of your battery is ripped, torn, or otherwise damaged, you should immediately discontinue use of the battery and dispose of the battery at a battery recycling point.
- Never store or transport the battery outside of an insulated battery case. Storing or carrying batteries outside of an insulated battery case can result in accidental short-circuits which can cause the battery to catch fire and, in some cases, explode, and can result in serious harm.
- Do not drop or crush the battery and take care to protect the battery from accidental damage. If the battery is dropped, crushed, or is accidentally damaged, you should immediately discontinue use of the battery and dispose of the battery at a battery recycling point.
- The manufacturer Samsung SDI does not manufacture, authorise or intend cells for use in e-cigarette devices.