We guarantee all of our batteries and chargers for a minimum of 42 days.
V3i batteries – 42 days
SERIES-S – 6 months
SERIES-B DNA 75w – 6 months
SERIES-B Tilt – 12 months
USB chargers – 4 months
IMR High Drain batteries – 4 months
Please note: If any product you receive is 'Dead on Arrival' (DOA) then please contact customer service right away. This is especially important for disposable items such as tanks, cartomizers and coils, as these cannot be covered under warranty due to their disposable nature.
Any DOA items will be replaced immediately, once we’ve carried out any relevant troubleshooting. Our customer service team can troubleshoot most issues via email or phone, and get your kit working again very quickly.
We also offer a no-quibble 14 day returns policy, so if any item malfunctions within this time we’ll get a replacement sent out immediately, or issue a full refund if you choose to return the item. If, however, if something goes wrong outside of the first 14 days from the date of purchase but still within the stated warranty period, then we will need the item to be returned to us first before we can issue a replacement.
Even if your item is outside of its stated warranty period, don’t panic! Should it develop a fault, just get in touch with our customer services team and we can supply troubleshooting steps which more than often will get everything working for you again.
If you do need to return anything to us, please contact customer service using our Contact page first.
We’ll issue you a Free Post returns form that you can use to send the faulty item back. Just be sure to fill the form in fully first! However, items returned due to a change of mind are done at the customer's cost.
Please do not return any items without contacting us first, as this may result in a delay in processing your return.
Your warranty does not cover free returns postage for items shipped back to us from outside of the UK.
From time to time, products may be listed in the Sale section of the website and this may be due to several reasons.
For instance, we may list e-liquid if it’s approaching its stated 'Use By' date. However, e-liquid does have a very long shelf-life and these bottles will still be suitable to use for several months past the 'Use By' date.
These bottles will be substantially discounted to reflect this so please make sure that you’re comfortable with the above before placing your order.
Hardware (batteries, tanks etc) may be put on sale if they’re being replaced by an updated or revised version, or if they’re being discontinued.
PLEASE NOTE: Sale items are not covered by warranty, and can only returned for failing within 14 days of receipt (Dead on Arrival). E-liquids in the Sale are non-returnable.
Our warranties cover any manufacturing faults, or malfunctions which have developed under normal use.
We’ll do everything we can to repair any fault which has been reported, and return the affected item to you as quickly as possible. Returned products are normally processed within 5 working days of receiving them, though delays are possible during busy periods but we’ll be sure to let you know if that’s the case.
If it’s not possible to repair the fault, we’ll issue a replacement if the product is still within the stated warranty period. Replacements made outside of the warranty period are at JAC Vapour’s discretion.
Product warranties are only valid on orders placed within the EU.
- Wear and tear expected under normal usage conditions.
- Damage caused by impact, fire, theft, attempted theft, accidental or malicious damage, vandalism, corrosion or water contamination.
- Improper usage, storage or handling of the product.
- A breach of JAC Vapour’s terms and conditions or of this warranty.
- Damage or defect due to wilful neglect or negligence.
- Loss of quality, degradation of performance or actual damage that results from the use of third party hardware or e-liquid which are neither manufactured or approved by JAC Vapour.
- User modification of any of our hardware.
- Connection of third-party accessories or hardware to the product which have not been approved by JAC Vapour.
- External causes outside of our control which may include accidents, fire or theft.
- The warranty period applies from the date of dispatch.
- The warranty covers the initial purchase, plus any replacements which develop a fault within the original warranty period. The warranty period does not rollover if a replacement is issued.
- Do not return your product to us without first obtaining a returns form. JAC Vapour will not accept any liability, nor pay any compensation for the loss of any item returned to us without being notified prior to its return. Please obtain proof of postage from your post office when returning items to us.
- We may choose to replace your product if the cost of repair is not economical. In the case of the product no longer being available, we may choose to replace it with a similar product of the same or greater value. These values are determined by what the values are at the time of replacement.
- JAC Vapour’s only obligation under this warranty is the provision of the services as set out above.
- The warranty is not transferable to a third party.