Our easy to use guide will help you find the best e liquid for you...
All of JAC Vapour’s e-liquid is made in the UK to the highest standards, using only the best quality and MHRA approved ingredients. You can be assured whichever flavour or range works best for you that quality comes as standard.
The SMOKING range uses nicotine salts base to create the most realistic experience to smoking that an e liquid permits.
In a classic Tobacco and Tobacco Menthol, these realistic liquids deliver nicotine to the bloodstream 8 times faster than traditional e-liquid giving instant satisfaction with a very smooth finish.
Perfect for absolute beginners looking to mimic their smoking habit as closely as possible.
E Liquid Guide - September 2019 Update
One of the best things about switching from smoking to vaping is the choice of flavours now available to you. If you get your e liquid flavour and nicotine strength correct, the chances of staying off smoking is very high indeed.
What Is An E Liquid?
E liquid is also known as e juice, vape juice, or e cig fluid – whatever the name, your e liquid contains your nicotine base and your flavour. Your device and coil heats the liquid to the point that it becomes a vapour and can be inhaled
E Liquid Ingredients
In the UK there is a rigorously regulated market overseen by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). This means that vapers and smokers looking to switch to vaping can therefore have the confidence that the products they are purchasing are of a high standard and safe.
All JAC Vapour e-liquids have been MHRA notified and tested to be compliant with TPD legislation. All of our e-liquids are certified as safe for consumption. If you require a breakdown of ingredients for your JAC e-liquid we are more than happy to provide that for you too. Buy your e-liquid from a reputable company and inhale happily.
Vegetable Gycerin (VG) – in short, this ingredient creates the vapour.
Propylene Glycol (PG) – in short, this ingredient carries the flavour and ‘throat hit.
Flavourings and Nicotine (if you choose a nicotine containing liquid)
Nicotine is the only part of the liquid that can be remotely considered ‘toxic’, all others are ingredients commonly used as additives.
E Liquid Choices
When you see an e liquid listed as say PG 70, VG 30 – it means simply that the liquid is made of 70% blend of PG and the remainder is 30% VG - alongside flavourings and nicotine.
You may see different variations of this PG:VG base ratio. As a rule of thumb, a liquid high in PG base = bigger throat hit and flavour, a liquid high in VG = smoother with more clouds (typically used by vapers who use higher-powered devices or who may have an intolerance to PG).
Vapour Not Smoke
Don’t be confused between smoke and vapour. Smoke is a by-product of burning, which exits when you combust a cigarette. What you see being produced by an e cigarette is vapour, which is created when the e liquid is heated to a certain temperature. Think of it like steam being created when water is boiled, and it’s this vapour that you inhale.
The vapour from e cigarettes is not harmful to health in the way that second-hand smoke is. E-cigarette vapour does not cause harm to bystanders
E cigarettes only heat the e liquid rather than burning anything, so the particularly dangerous parts of cigarette smoke are absent. In a tobacco cigarette, it’s the tar (and other chemicals) that are produced when combusted that are extremely harmful to your health.
E cigarettes, however, are completely tar-free and are never combusted, which is why Public Health England is confident in calling them 95% safer than smoking.