Suitable for use with the SERIES-B DNA 75W, the Molicel P28A 18650 cell packs a high-drain 2800mAh capacity, and supports a max. discharge rate of 25A.
- Model: INR18650 P28A
- Size: 18650
- Capacity: 2800mAh
- Maximum Discharge: 25A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Top: Flat-Top
If not stored, transported, and maintained correctly, Li-ion batteries can be dangerous. Improper use, storage, transportation, or maintenance can cause the battery to catch fire, and can result in serious harm:
- Do not attempt to remove or alter the wrap or insulating material on the battery.
- If the insulating material or wrap of your battery is ripped, torn, or otherwise damaged, you should immediately discontinue use of the battery and dispose of the battery at a battery recycling point.
- Never store or transport the battery outside of an insulated battery case. Storing or carrying batteries outside of an insulated battery case can result in accidental short-circuits which can cause the battery to catch fire and, in some cases, explode, and can result in serious harm.
- Do not drop or crush the battery and take care to protect the battery from accidental damage. If the battery is dropped, crushed, or is accidentally damaged, you should immediately discontinue use of the battery and dispose of the battery at a battery recycling point.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.