Niki Likes: Tanks
Posted on 23 October 2015 by Matt Brown.
Having been at JAC Vapour for three years now, as JAC’s Online Market Executive, I’ve witnessed a lot of vaping technology come and go.
The evolution of electronic cigarettes from the smaller cig-a-likes, through to more advanced box mods has also lead to increased innovation in tanks, and often the tank you choose, and how it compliments your set-up, makes all the difference to your vaping experience.
To help you on your way to achieving vaping success, here are my top tank picks to compliment your chosen device.
1. SERIES-C Mini Tank with V3i Battery
Although cartomizers still serve a purpose, in my experience the SERIES-C Mini Tank provides a far smoother, flavourful vaping experience. Unless you’re a user of pre-filled carts, and don’t plan to refill them with e-liquid, I would highly recommend you give these tanks a go.
Why you should give the SERIES-C Mini Tank a go:
- Easier to fill and change your e-liquid
- Comes with two replacement coils included
- Same 35mm compact size as our cartomisers
- Bottom fitting coils lessen the risk of dry burning
- Impressive vapour production for such a small tank
- Fits in your V1P PCC when attached to a 65mm or 55mm V3i battery
2. Mini Protank 3 with eGo Battery
Baby brother to the Protank 3, the Mini Protank 3 provides a wonderfully clean vape and is the perfect companion to any eGo battery, especially a variable voltage device. It’s a quality built stainless steel tank, complete with Pyrex housing, and looks swish when paired with your eGo. If you’re a mouth to lung inhaler, the Mini Protank 3 will impress.
Pro’s to choosing the Mini Protank 3:
- Premium Pyrex housing
- Sturdy stainless steel build
- Great form fit for eGo style batteries
- 1.5ml capacity
- Replaceable stainless steel drip tip
- 1.5Ohm and 1.8Ohm dual coil and wicks available
3. Aero V2 Tank with SERIES-E Battery
There’s a reason this is our bestselling tank and device combination. The Aero V2 Tank comes with an improved airflow adapter, allowing you to easily adjust your airflow to suit your vaping style.
The Aero V2 Tank is best used with our JOC (Japanese Organic Cotton) PT3 coils, for improved taste and impressive vapour production.
The adjustable airflow and JOC coils combined with the variable voltage of the SERIES-E makes for a winning combination, and makes the Aero V2 one of the best tanks for mouth to lung inhalation.
At 18.5mm diameter, the tank fits seamlessly with the SERIES-E, and when combined they make for a powerful set-up that’s not in any way cumbersome.
Why I recommend the Aero V2 Tank with the JAC Vapour SERIES-E:
- 2.5ml e-liquid capacity
- Great for both lung or mouth to lung inhalers
- Glueless construction
- JOC dual coil and wicks available
- Stainless steel solid build
- Reliable and easy to use
4. Kanger Sub-Tank Mini with SERIES-B Tilt
Designed with more advanced vapers in mind, the Kanger Sub-Tank Mini is the ideal match for the JAC Vapour SERIES-B Tilt. The 22mm diameter fits comfortably on the SERIES-B, while the airflow adapter is tactile and provides a satisfying click when in place.
A unique feature of the Sub-Tank Mini is the RBA deck which comes included. The RBA (Rebuildable Atomiser) allows you the option of building and installing your own coils, saving you money.
These more advanced features allow for a truly customisable vaping experience. I recommend pairing the black Sub-Tank Mini with the SERIES-B Tilt for the most uniform look.
Why choose the Kanger Sub-Tank Mini:
- 22mm diameter, 5ml large capacity tank
- RBA deck allowing you to install your own coils
- Ideal for sub-ohm vaping
- Pyrex housing
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Plug and play, or customise to suit your vaping needs