Our Menthol e liquid has a mild and refreshing minty menthol flavour. It provides just the right burst of freshness without knocking your socks off. Enticing and delicate as a cool sea breeze.
Looking for nicotine-free? Check out Pure Menthol in our picNIC range instead where you can pick up 50ml of nicotine-free e-liquid for just £12.99.
Vapour Flavour Guide
If you’re a heavy smoker, 18mg is as strong as it gets.11mg6mg
For regular smokers (up to 10 per day), or experienced vapers using a sub ohm device0mg
No nicotine, nada. Great if you’ve been vaping a while and want to quit nicotine.
PG or VG?High PG
Delivers plenty of throat hit and flavour, and are a popular choice among new users or mouth to lung vapers.High VG
Offers a smoother overall vape, with buckets of vapour production. An ideal choice for direct lung vapers.50/50
An equal mix of PG and VG, delivering a great balance of flavour, throat hit and vapour production, suitable for use in most devices.
Great all day vape
This refreshingly chilly e liquid will stick with you. Vape away all day with it or enjoy the occasional crisp vape and feel the cool minty fresh experience on your taste buds. Perfect for beginner vapers or those looking for a more balanced vaping experience.
POPULAR TRACKED: (3 to 5 working days)
RAPID TRACKED: (1 to 2 working days)
STANDARD NON-TRACKED: (3 to 5 working days)
ROYAL MAIL 1ST CLASS (NON-TRACKED): (1 to 2 working days)
ROYAL MAIL 2ND CLASS (NON-TRACKED): (2 to 3 working days)
Please note, orders placed after 1pm on Friday will ship Monday morning. We try to ship everything ordered before 1pm on the same day, however this is not always guaranteed.
What is PG/VG?
The mix of Propylene Glycol (PG) and Vegetable Glycerine (VG) is what makes up the base of your e-liquid, before flavourings and nicotine strength.
- PG is best for providing the familiar throat hit you associate with tobacco cigarettes and delivering clear flavour. High PG e-liquids are thinner and are best for use with Mouth to Lung tanks/coils.
- VG produces vapour and a smoother, rounded overall vape. High VG e-liquids are thicker, and tend to perform best with Direct Lung tanks/coils and used with larger capacity batteries.
Most e-liquids contain a mix of PG & VG to achieve a balance of flavour, vapour and throat hit. Your personal preference and device should help you choose what balance of each you’d prefer.
*We recommend liquids higher in PG for smokers and new vapers
Which nicotine strength should I choose?
Choosing the right e-liquid strength makes all the difference when you’re starting out. Everyone is different, and the device you use will make a difference too, but broadly:
- 0mg – If you’re absolutely ready to vape without nicotine. Not recommended for regular or heavy smokers switching to vaping for the first time.
- 3mg – If you’re a very light or social smoker, 3mg is a good choice. Or if you are using a sub-ohm (Direct Lung) set up.
- 6mg – For more regular smokers (less than 10 per day), or heavier smokers using a sub-ohm (Direct Lung) set up.
- 12mg – Smoking around 10-20 per day? 12mg is normally where we’d start.
- 18mg – If you’re a heavier smoker, and 12mg isn’t cutting it, 18mg is as strong as it gets.
Anything else I should know?
As High VG e-liquid is thicker, make sure to allow plenty of time for the wick in your coil to saturate before you start vaping (to learn how to prime your coil, read the instructions in your JAC device instruction manual).
We take the safety of the items we sell very seriously. All of our products are regulated, tested and audited to meet UK and EU standards. Shopping with JAC means, you have peace of mind, that the hardware or E-liquids you are purchasing have been independently tested and verified as safe for use. More information on our safety and quality controls.
Customer Reviews for the Menthol 50/50
JAC's best Menthol flavour - by Jono, 12 March 2019
Very good - by Thomas, 15 February 2019
Nice Flavour - by Zachary, 19 January 2018
Great throat hit and good amount of vapour.
Will buy again.
Cool As A Mountain Stream - by TonyD, 19 January 2018
Excellent Taste - by GSF , 19 January 2018
Excellent Stuff. - by Heather, 19 January 2018
The Best I've Tried - by Simon, 19 January 2018
having tried other brands it seems that that they don't give the combination of flavour and nicotine hit - I use the 18mg
Lovely Jubbly! - by Fionna, 19 January 2018
My Favourite So Far. - by Karen, 19 January 2018
Superb - by Adam, 19 January 2018