Terms and Conditions
We guarantee all of our batteries and chargers for a minimum of 42 days.
V3i batteries – 42 days
Vgo2/JAC 510/Series-E batteries – 60 days
USB chargers/Portable Charging Case (PCC) – 4 months
Please note: Should any product be received 'Dead on Arrival' (DOA) we request that you contact us immediately. This is especially important for disposable items such as tanks, cartomisers and coils, as these cannot be covered under warranty due to their disposable nature.
Items which are received DOA will be replaced immediately, once relevant troubleshooting has been carried out.
Please contact customer service should you wish to return anything.
You will be issued with a returns form that must be filled in prior to sending the item back.
Please do not return any items without contacting our customer service team first!
The warranty does not cover free returns postage for items shipped back to us from outside of the UK
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
All of our products are sold with our '14 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee' should you decide they're not for you. This guarantee excludes opened packs of cartomisers and bottles of e-liquid due to their disposable nature.
We take great care to provide products of the highest quality but, if you are not happy, you are welcome to return the product to us within 14 days of purchase for a refund.
You must notify us within 14 days of purchase that you will be returning the item.
Should you wish to do so, please contact us and our sales team will provide you with a returns form to include with the item.
Products returned in this way must be sent back in an undamaged condition with the original packaging intact. No more than 2 cartomisers should be used from a starter kit, if you are to receive a full refund. Items returned in this way are at the customer's cost.
What you need to do to return an item
- Contact us within 14 days of purchase.
- Include the returns form with your package (the address and the form will be supplied by our staff).
- Obtain proof of postage or send the item recorded delivery, You are responsible for the item until we receive it.
- Upon receipt, we shall check the contents and then issue a refund. Returns normally are processed within 5 working of receipt, though delays are possible during busier periods.
We run a loyalty reward scheme on the site for purchases and various other actions performed. You must have an account and be logged into the account for rewards to register in the system. Rewards will not be applied to accounts retrospectively. JAC Vapour reserve the right to alter or vary the value of the reward points at their discretion. Rewards can be earned for performing various things on the site, such as signing up for an account, leaving reviews, etc. How to earn and use rewards is listed in the FAQs section. Reward points are valid for 90 days.
From time to time JAC Vapour may offer discounts in the form of a discount codes. These can be entered in your cart during the check out process.
Please note: Discount codes cannot be applied retrospectively to orders and must be applied prior to checking out.
From time to time, products may be listed in the Sale section of the store.
Products may be put on sale for a number of reasons, for instance e-liquid may be listed in the Sale section if it is approaching its stated 'Use By' date. E-liquid has a very long shelf-life, however, and these bottles will still be suitable to use for several months past this 'Use By' date.
Such bottles may be made available at a substantial discount to reflect this. Please ensure that you are comfortable with the above before placing your order.
Hardware (batteries, tanks etc) may be put on sale if the stock is being replaced by an updated or revised version, or if it is being discontinued.
PLEASE NOTE: Sale items are not covered by warranty, and may not be returned for any reason other than failing within 14 days of receipt (Dead on Arrival). E-liquids in the SALE are non-returnable.
To ensure that we are compliant with trading standards we must provide the following details below for your information and transparency.
Nicotine in its pure form, when taken in high enough doses can kill. It is classed as a poison. For your own safety and others around you, please read the following carefully and take all necessary precautions.
WARNING: KEEP PRODUCTS OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
Please treat this product with the utmost care and ensure that you adhere to the following advice:
- Keep cartridges / e-liquid locked up and out of reach of children and pets at all times.
- Seek full medical attention immediately in case of accident, or if you feel unwell.
- Seek medical advice immediately if this product is swallowed.
- Nicotine is highly toxic.
- Nicotine is very addictive.
- Danger of serious damage to health.
- Toxic by inhalation.
- Toxic when in contact with the skin.
- Toxic if swallowed.
- >May cause sensitisation by skin contact.
- May cause harm to the unborn child - do not use if you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding.
- Vapour may cause irritation to eyes and skin.
- Vapour may cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and seek full medical advice immediately.
- In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek full medical advice and print this page and show it to your doctor.
- Cartridges or liquid material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way with due care to both man and the environment.
- Use appropriate containment to avoid environmental contamination.
To avoid risk to man and the environment, comply with the following instructions for use:
- Not to be used by anyone under the age of 18.
- Not to be used by people who demonstrate sensitivity to nicotine.
- Not to be used by people with heart conditions/unstable heart conditions.
- Not to be used by people with blood pressure problems.
- Not to be used while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep your electronic vaporising device locked away at all times.
- If swallowed, seek full medical advice immediately from a trained medical professional and provide a hard copy of this page.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets at all times.
- The amount of nicotine in one cartridge if ingested by a small child could cause serious harm. In this case, medical assistance must be sought immediately and without delay.
- The e-liquid contains no animal products.
- The e-liquid may contain traces of nuts.
- Use special caution when working with Lithium-ion cells. They are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries and in their charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Never continue to use an e-cigarette type device if you can feel the battery get hot. If your battery becomes hot to the touch, or if it begins to smell, CEASE USING IT IMMEDIATELY. Let it cool down (for at least 1 hour) in a safe environment, preferably outside on a fire-proof surface. When it has cooled completely, dispose of it correctly, or make arrangements to return the unit if it is still under warranty.
- If your e-cigarette or device begins activating by itself, immediately remove your atomiser and disconnect the battery. Do NOT trust the battery, nor the atomiser from this point on. This means never leave either of the components connected in your pocket, in your nightstand, or out of visibility where you can not immediately separate the two components.
- Ensure you always use the charger that is specified for your device. Using the wrong charger, or a charger supplied by a third-party, may risk causing damage to the battery.
Magflo Ltd is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Lithium-Ion batteries and chargers. We will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of any batteries.
- Products on the website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Information and statements made are for educational purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your health care professional.
- By purchasing these products, you agree to use products at your own risk. Under no circumstances will Magflo Ltd be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with use of, or reliance on any product on this site.
- You must be eighteen (18) years of age, and possess a valid credit card to purchase our products. Magflo Ltd will not sell products to minors. Magflo Ltd reserves the right to cancel any sales transaction based on its sole discretion where it reasonably believes the purchaser is purchasing products on behalf of a minor.
TERMS AND CONDITION OF USE
BY VISITING, BROWSING, SHOPPING, ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THIS WEB SITE (THE "SITE") OPERATED BY Magflo Ltd YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Important Information About This Legal Contract
You agree to this User Agreement, and all of its terms and conditions, by visiting, browsing, shopping, accessing or otherwise using the Site. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice at any time, in Magflo Ltd's sole discretion. By visiting, browsing, shopping, accessing or otherwise using the Site after a change has been posted to the Site, the Customer accepts that change. Customers should check this User Agreement and the Privacy Pledge frequently
Acceptance of Contract Terms
This User Agreement, and all of its terms and conditions, constitute a legal contract between you and Magflo Ltd (References to "you" or "your" shall relate to a customer of Magflo Ltd or other party that visits, browses, shops, accesses or otherwise uses the Site (the "Customer"); references to "Magflo Ltd" shall relate to Magflo Ltd and its affiliates.) By visiting, browsing, shopping, accessing or otherwise using this site ("Site"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this User Agreement and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.K. export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to this User Agreement, as it may be changed by Magflo Ltd from time to time, do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United Kingdom copyright law and international treaties. This Site is controlled and operated by Magflo Ltd from its offices within the United Kingdom. Magflo Ltd makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is not authorized. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to conflict of law rules.
Access, Interference and Linking
Magflo Ltd grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except as provided below under "Use Restrictions," or with express written consent of Magflo Ltd.
The following activity on the Site is expressly prohibited: Any non-personal or commercial use of any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy portions of the Site or the content contained herein without prior written permission by Magflo Ltd; collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices, from the Site for the benefit of another merchant that supplies products competitive with or comparable to those offered on the Site; and, Any use of, visits to, or other action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site, or otherwise interferes with its proper and timely functioning.
Any unauthorized use terminates the license granted by Magflo Ltd.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site so long as the link does not portray Magflo Ltd, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Magflo Ltd logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Magflo Ltd does not review or control third-party sites that link to or from the Site, and is not responsible for the contents of any third-party sites linked to or from the Site.
The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Magflo Ltd or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Magflo Ltd or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. You also may not, without Magflo Ltd 's prior written permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners. Photographs courtesy of respective manufacturers. Magflo Ltd and the Circle of Service logo are trademarks of Magflo Ltd Copyright © 2002 Magflo Ltd.
EAA member states cross-border distance sales of e-cigarettes and/or tobacco products.
Users from the following EAA member countries cannot purchase online due to cross-border e-cigarette sale restrictions:
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL Magflo Ltd BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF Magflo Ltd OR A Magflo Ltd AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.
Magflo Ltd. will not be responsible in any way for any loss of business, or any other indirect or consequential loss resulting from the use of our products. JAC Vapour will not be responsible or liable for any personal injury or death caused from the use of our products.
Our Products are not intended for Medicinal Use, and should not be used as such. They are not suitable for use by person under 18 years of age.
Our products should not be used by pregnant women.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to this Site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may not use the Site. Magflo Ltd reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Communications to Magflo Ltd
Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Magflo Ltd for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Magflo Ltd is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to Magflo Ltd or the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact:
99 Giles Street
Edinburgh SCOTLAND, EH6 6BZ
Disagreement with These Terms and Conditions
If you disagree with any of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, please do not visit, browse, shop, access or otherwise use this site. Magflo Ltd Terms and Conditions of Sale
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE ("SALE AGREEMENT") VERY CAREFULLY.
THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THIS SALE AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS (UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH Magflo Ltd. IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN).
TERMS AND CONDITION OF SALE
Important Information About This Legal Contract
This Sale Agreement is a legal contract between the Customer and Magflo Ltd. The Customer accepts this Sale Agreement by making a purchase, placing an order, or otherwise shopping on the Site. (References to "you" or "your" shall relate to the Customer; references to "Magflo Ltd" shall relate to Magflo Ltd and its affiliates.) The terms and conditions of this Sale Agreement are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms and conditions posted on the Site at the time the Customer initially places or modifies an order will govern the order in question.
This Sale Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Customer and Magflo Ltd relating to the purchase or sale of goods or services on the Site. The Sale Agreement may only be modified or terminated with regard to goods or services that have been purchased or sold on the Site in a writing signed by Magflo Ltd. Electronic records (including signatures), that are otherwise valid, shall be accepted under the Sale Agreement. The Customer consents to receiving electronic records, which may be provided via a web browser or e-mail application connected to the Internet; consumers may withdraw consent to receiving electronic records or have the record provided in non-electronic form by contacting Magflo Ltd at the address provided below.
In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions stated on your purchase order and this Sale Agreement or any terms and conditions on our invoice, you agree that the provisions of this Sale Agreement and our invoice shall control.
THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES HERE UNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. THE CUSTOMER CONSENTS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE UNITED KINGDOM FOR PURPOSES OF ANY SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF THIS SALE AGREEMENT.
Risk of Loss
Title to goods herein being purchased is retained by the seller until goods are paid for by the purchaser and at that time title passes to the purchaser. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Magflo Ltd is Magflo Ltd's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's responsibility. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
If goods herein being purchased are being purchased for purposes of export, the Customer must obtain certain export documentation before shipping to a foreign country. In addition, manufacturers' warranties for exported goods may vary or even be null and void for goods exported outside the United Kingdom. The Customer should inquire further regarding any questions. Any and all liability is only for the products purchased.
General Legal Disclaimer
Magflo Ltd HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DISCLAIMER BY Magflo Ltd IN NO WAY AFFECTS THE TERMS OF THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY, IF ANY.
Internet connectivity requires access services from an Internet access provider. Contact your local access provider for rates, terms and conditions.
Pricing and Information Disclaimer
All pricing subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, Magflo Ltd reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. High volume bids are welcome!
While Magflo Ltd uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Magflo Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy. Magflo Ltd assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
Limitation of Liability
Magflo Ltd WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN. Magflo Ltd WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, Magflo Ltd IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PURCHASE(S) UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.