Our best-selling tank; since launch, the S22 has been critically acclaimed as the ‘best Mouth to Lung tank on the market’ and is perfect for users who like a ‘smoking’ style throat-hit with its included 1.0ohm coil. The sharpness of flavour will really surprise you if you’ve been using other tanks of this size.
Designed in-house at JAC Vapour, this tank combines style with substance – it looks great on all 22mm devices (and especially our SERIES-B Tilt). A keen multi-tasker, the S22 is also great for sub-ohm or temperature control vaping - simply buy the coil you need on the listing, pop in the tank – et voila: the perfect vaping experience.
- The S-22 has a fully adjustable airflow ring to allow you to further customise the draw to your personal preference.
- It uses single vertical coils which are simple, reliable and cost effective, while still supplying great performance with any type of e-liquid… even Max VG mixes. The MTL coils work best between 14-22 watts, while the DL coils require 25-35 watts.
- The 0.5 ohm coil is advised for those looking for the best direct lung experience. We have a TC coil (Ni-200) arriving for the tank very soon.
S-22 Tank Specifications
- Dimensions: 22mm x 33mm
- Stainless steel and glass
- Minimum resistance: 0.5Ohm (DL), 0.15Ohm (Ni-200)
- Adjustable airflow
- Capacity: 2 ml
- Compatible coil types: MTL 1.0Ohm, DL 0.5Ohm, DL 1.0Ohm (Temp Control option coming soon)
- Removable mouth tip (device specific, not standard 510)
Mouth to Lung - Mouth to lung vaping, or a mouth inhale, is like taking a draw on a cigarette. When you draw, it has resistance, meaning you can inhale the vapour into your mouth first, then expel it or take it down into your lungs. It’s a very familiar action for a smoker. The S-22’s MTL coils are specially designed with the perfect airflow and chamber volume to get an excellent mouth to lung experience.
Direct Lung - Direct lung vaping is more like sucking on a wide straw. There is no resistance to the drag, so you inhale directly into the lungs (large volume) meaning you are generating more airflow and much more vapour. When direct lung vaping, you can reduce your nicotine level considerably as it provides a bigger hit per puff, but you’ll use more liquid and more battery capacity. Direct lung coils are designed to have a larger chamber volume and airflow, giving the perfect balance for maximum taste and massive vapour production.