The S-22 is our best-selling tank, and has been critically acclaimed as the ‘best Mouth to Lung tank on the market’!
It’s perfect for those of you who like a ‘smoking’ style throat-hit using its included 1.0Ohm coil, and the sharpness of flavour will really surprise you if you’ve been using other tanks of this size.
Designed in-house at JAC Vapour, this stylish tank looks great on all 22mm devices (especially SERIES-B DNA 75W), and it’s also a keen multi-tasker; great for sub-ohm or temperature control vaping simply by changing the coil.
S-22 Tank Specifications
- Adjustable airflow to allow you to further customise the draw to your personal preference.
- Single vertical coils which are, reliable, cost effective, and give exceptional performance with any type of e-liquid.
- Dimensions: 22mm x 33mm
- Capacity: 2 ml
- Stainless steel and glass
- Minimum resistance: 0.5Ohm (DL), 0.15Ohm (Ni-200)
- Compatible coil types: MTL 1.0Ohm (Suitable for 14-22 watts), DL 1.0Ohm, DL 0.5ohm (Suitable for 25-25 watts), 0.15ohm Temp Control (Coming soon)
- Removable mouth tip (device specific, not standard 510)
Mouth to Lung - Mouth to lung vaping, or a mouth inhale, is like taking a draw on a cigarette. When you draw, it has resistance, meaning you can inhale the vapour into your mouth first, then expel it or take it down into your lungs. It’s a very familiar action for a smoker. The S-22’s MTL coils are specially designed with the perfect airflow and chamber volume to get an excellent mouth to lung experience.
Direct Lung - Direct lung vaping is more like sucking on a wide straw. There is no resistance to the drag, so you inhale directly into the lungs (large volume) meaning you are generating more airflow and much more vapour. When direct lung vaping, you can reduce your nicotine level considerably as it provides a bigger hit per puff, but you’ll use more liquid and more battery capacity. Direct lung coils are designed to have a larger chamber volume and airflow, giving the perfect balance for maximum taste and massive vapour production.