We guarantee all of our batteries and chargers for a minimum of 42 days.
V3i batteries – 42 days
Vgo2 / JAC 510 – 60 days
SERIES-S / SERIES-E - 6 months
USB chargers/Portable Charging Case (PCC) – 4 months
SERIES-B Tilt - 12 months
IMR High Drain batteries - 4 months
Please note: Should any product be received 'Dead on Arrival' (DOA) we request that you contact customer service immediately. This is especially important for disposable items such as tanks, cartomisers and coils, as these cannot be covered under warranty due to their disposable nature.
Items which are received DOA will be replaced immediately, once relevant troubleshooting has been carried out. Our customer service team are able to troubleshoot most issues via email, and get your kit working again very quickly.
We offer a no-quibble 14 day returns policy, so if an item malfunctions within this time period we shall send out a replacement immediately, or issue a full refund upon the item’s return. If, however, a malfunction takes place out with the first 14 days from the date of purchase (but still within the stated warranty period), the item must be returned for assessment prior to any replacement being issued.
Even if your item is outside of its stated warranty period, please contact us should it develop a fault. We can supply troubleshooting steps which more than often help to resolve the issue.
Please contact customer service using our contact page first, should you wish to return anything.
You will be issued with a Free Post returns form that must be filled in prior to sending the faulty item back. Only faulty items are eligible for a free return. Items returned due to a change of mind are done at the customer's cost.
Please do not return any items without contacting us first.
The warranty does not cover free returns postage for items shipped back to us from outside of the UK.
From time to time, products may be listed in the Sale section of the store.
Products may be put on sale for a number of reasons, for instance e-liquid may be listed in the Sale section if it is approaching its stated 'Use By' date. E-liquid has a very long shelf-life, however, and these bottles will still be suitable to use for several months past this 'Use By' date.
Such bottles may be made available at a substantial discount to reflect this. Please ensure that you are comfortable with the above before placing your order.
Hardware (batteries, tanks etc) may be put on sale if the stock is being replaced by an updated or revised version, or if it is being discontinued.
PLEASE NOTE: Sale items are not covered by warranty, and may not be returned for any reason other than failing within 14 days of receipt (Dead on Arrival). E-liquids in the SALE are non-returnable.
All warranties cover manufacturing faults, or malfunctions which have developed under normal usage conditions.
We will make every effort to repair any fault which has been reported, and return the affected item as quickly as possible. Returned products are normally processed within 5 working days of receipt, though delays are possible during busy periods.
Should it not be possible to repair the fault, a replacement will be issued if the product is still within the stated warranty period. Replacements made outside of the warranty period are at JAC Vapour’s discretion.
Product warranties are only valid on orders placed within the EU.
- Wear and tear expected under normal usage conditions.
- Damage caused by impact, fire, theft, attempted theft, accidental or malicious damage, vandalism, corrosion or water contamination.
- Improper usage, storage or handling of the product.
- A breach of JAC Vapour’s terms and conditions or of this warranty.
- Damage or defect due to wilful neglect or negligence.
- Loss of quality, degradation of performance or actual damage that results from the use of third party hardware or e-liquid which are neither manufactured or approved by JAC Vapour.
- User modification of any of our hardware.
- Connection of third-party accessories or hardware to the product which have not been approved by JAC Vapour.
- External causes outside of our control which may include accidents, fire or theft.
- The warranty period applies from the date of dispatch.
- Do not return your product to us without first obtaining a returns form. JAC Vapour will not accept any liability, nor pay any compensation for the loss of any item returned to us without being notified prior to its return. Please obtain proof of postage from your post office when returning items to us.
- We may choose to replace your product if the cost of repair is not economical. In the case of the product no longer being available, we may choose to replace it with a similar product of the same or greater value. These values are determined by what the values are at the time of replacement.
- JAC Vapour’s only obligation under this warranty is the provision of the services as set out above.
- The warranty is not transferable to a third party.