Our Real Tobacco Silver e liquid is a genuine smokey tobacco flavour that's a bit lighter than our full-on Real Tobacco Gold. Popular amongst those who previously smoked lite cigarettes.
Vapour Flavour Guide
If you’re a heavy smoker, 18mg is as strong as it gets.12mg
Smoking 10-20 per day? 12mg is the best place to start.6mg
For regular smokers (up to 10 per day), or experienced vapers using a sub ohm device3mg
For very light/social smokers, or experienced vapers using a high power device.Trace
PG or VG?High PG
Delivers plenty of throat hit and flavour, and are a popular choice among new users or mouth to lung vapers.High VG
Offers a smoother overall vape, with buckets of vapour production. An ideal choice for direct lung vapers.50/50
An equal mix of PG and VG, delivering a great balance of flavour, throat hit and vapour production, suitable for use in most devices.
Great all day vape
This e liquid is the perfect all around vape and will gladly be by your side throughout the day. Get your vaping fix or vape all day with this full flavour.
Want your order in time for Christmas? Check out our recommended last postage dates.
POPULAR TRACKED: (3 to 5 working days)
RAPID TRACKED: (1 to 2 working days)
STANDARD NON-TRACKED: (3 to 5 working days)
ROYAL MAIL 1ST CLASS (NON-TRACKED): (1 to 2 working days)
ROYAL MAIL 2ND CLASS (NON-TRACKED): (2 to 3 working days)
Please note, orders placed after 1pm on Friday will ship Monday morning. We try to ship everything ordered before 1pm on the same day, however this is not always guaranteed.
What is PG/VG?
The mix of Propylene Glycol (PG) and Vegetable Glycerine (VG) is what makes up the base of your e-liquid, before flavourings and nicotine strength.
- PG is best for providing the familiar throat hit you associate with tobacco cigarettes and delivering clear flavour. High PG e-liquids are thinner and are best for use with Mouth to Lung tanks/coils.
- VG produces vapour and a smoother, rounded overall vape. High VG e-liquids are thicker, and tend to perform best with Direct Lung tanks/coils and used with larger capacity batteries.
Most e-liquids contain a mix of PG & VG to achieve a balance of flavour, vapour and throat hit. Your personal preference and device should help you choose what balance of each you’d prefer.
*We recommend liquids higher in PG for smokers and new vapers
Which nicotine strength should I choose?
Choosing the right e-liquid strength makes all the difference when you’re starting out. Everyone is different, and the device you use will make a difference too, but broadly:
- 0mg – If you’re absolutely ready to vape without nicotine. Not recommended for regular or heavy smokers switching to vaping for the first time.
- 3mg – If you’re a very light or social smoker, 3mg is a good choice. Or if you are using a sub-ohm (Direct Lung) set up.
- 6mg – For more regular smokers (less than 10 per day), or heavier smokers using a sub-ohm (Direct Lung) set up.
- 12mg – Smoking around 10-20 per day? 12mg is normally where we’d start.
- 18mg – If you’re a heavier smoker, and 12mg isn’t cutting it, 18mg is as strong as it gets.
Anything else I should know?
As High VG e-liquid is thicker, make sure to allow plenty of time for the wick in your coil to saturate before you start vaping (to learn how to prime your coil, read the instructions in your JAC device instruction manual).
We take the safety of the items we sell very seriously. All of our products are regulated, tested and audited to meet UK and EU standards. Shopping with JAC means, you have peace of mind, that the hardware or E-liquids you are purchasing have been independently tested and verified as safe for use. More information on our safety and quality controls.
Customer Reviews for the Real Tobacco Silver
It adds variety to my usual flavours. - by Vicky, 24 November 2018
Disappointed - by Ex real tobacco silver vaper, 21 August 2018
Disappointed in this poor customer service and lack of tobacco flavour in this batch of liquid!!.................Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience I'll get customer service to get this sorted, we do sell a lot of this liquid and as far as I know, this is the only report, but we've dropped the ball on this so I'll get them to re-contact you.
Keep it up - by Blink , 18 August 2018
It's back! - by lewis, 15 March 2018
Fab-U-lous! - by Guy, 29 January 2018
Close to real taste - by Tim , 29 January 2018
Pretty decent - by Malcolm, 29 January 2018
Best e-liquid - by Michael, 29 January 2018
Perfect for new vapers - by Craig, 29 January 2018
Love this tobacco! - by Ben, 25 January 2018