Our Mint e liquid is simple and straight to the point. A bit of sweetness, combined with the freshness of mint leaves provides just the right amount of flavour to leave a clean cut, minty sensation on your taste buds.
Vapour Flavour Guide
If you’re a heavy smoker, 18mg is as strong as it gets.11mg6mg
For regular smokers (up to 10 per day), or experienced vapers using a sub ohm device
PG or VG?High PG
Delivers plenty of throat hit and flavour, and are a popular choice among new users or mouth to lung vapers.High VG
Offers a smoother overall vape, with buckets of vapour production. An ideal choice for direct lung vapers.50/50
An equal mix of PG and VG, delivering a great balance of flavour, throat hit and vapour production, suitable for use in most devices.
Great all day vape
This refreshingly chilly e liquid will stick with you. Vape away all day with it or enjoy the occasional crisp vape and feel the cool minty fresh experience on your taste buds. Perfect for beginner vapers or those looking for a more balanced vaping experience.
POPULAR TRACKED: (3 to 5 working days)
RAPID TRACKED: (1 to 2 working days)
STANDARD NON-TRACKED: (3 to 5 working days)
ROYAL MAIL 1ST CLASS (NON-TRACKED): (1 to 2 working days)
ROYAL MAIL 2ND CLASS (NON-TRACKED): (2 to 3 working days)
Please note, orders placed after 1pm on Friday will ship Monday morning. We try to ship everything ordered before 1pm on the same day, however this is not always guaranteed.
What is PG/VG?
The mix of Propylene Glycol (PG) and Vegetable Glycerine (VG) is what makes up the base of your e liquid, before flavourings and nicotine strength.
- PG is best for providing the familiar throat hit you associate with tobacco cigarettes and delivering clear flavour. High PG e liquids are thinner and are best for use with Mouth to Lung tanks/coils.
- VG produces vapour and a smoother, rounded overall vape. High VG e liquids are thicker, and tend to perform best with Direct Lung tanks/coils and used with larger capacity batteries.
Most e liquids contain a mix of PG & VG to achieve a balance of flavour, vapour and throat hit. Your personal preference and device should help you choose what balance of each you’d prefer.
*We recommend liquids higher in PG for smokers and new vapers
Which nicotine strength should I choose?
Choosing the right e liquid strength makes all the difference when you’re starting out. Everyone is different, and the device you use will make a difference too, but broadly:
- 0mg – If you’re absolutely ready to vape without nicotine. Not recommended for regular or heavy smokers switching to vaping for the first time.
- 3mg – If you’re a very light or social smoker, 3mg is a good choice. Or if you are using a sub-ohm (Direct Lung) set up.
- 6mg – For more regular smokers (less than 10 per day), or heavier smokers using a sub-ohm (Direct Lung) set up.
- 12mg – Smoking around 10-20 per day? 12mg is normally where we’d start.
- 18mg – If you’re a heavier smoker, and 12mg isn’t cutting it, 18mg is as strong as it gets.
Anything else I should know?
As High VG e liquid is thicker, make sure to allow plenty of time for the wick in your coil to saturate before you start vaping (to learn how to prime your coil, read the instructions in your JAC device instruction manual).
We take the safety of the items we sell very seriously. All of our products are regulated, tested and audited to meet UK and EU standards. Shopping with JAC means, you have peace of mind, that the hardware or E-liquids you are purchasing have been independently tested and verified as safe for use. More information on our safety and quality controls.
Customer Reviews for the Mint 50/50 Standard E Liquid
Very nice mint - by Jono, 12 March 2019
Too strong for me - by Sheree, 8 December 2018
mint - by marcus, 23 February 2018
Green Mint - by Gary, 19 January 2018
For mint though I slightly prefer the Green Mint, don't know why, just do.
Great, found my all day flavour - by Sha, 19 January 2018
Great Taste - by Janice, 19 January 2018
What A Hit! - by Pea, 19 January 2018
well he's already persuaded me to order a starter kit with his positive feed back.
tried the Apple which i loved sooo,,,smooth, the mint gave me a bit of a hit at the back of the throat...Hmmm think i'll try the menthol... so will let you know what i think.
I hear there's a lot of mixing of flavors going on mmmm! one could get quite creative!
Nice Refreshing Smoke - by Leigh, 19 January 2018
Must Buy! - by Paul, 19 January 2018
It was always the first flavour I lifted when refilling the cartomisers.
Mint+Vanilla is just perfect!
Best By Far - by Gary, 19 January 2018