Designed in the UK by our in-house engineers.
No risk 14 day money back guarantee and industry leading six month warranty.
Stylish and compact design.
Voted ‘Best Box Mod’ by Gizmodo Magazine and Designed by JAC Vapour, in-house, in the UK.
The SERIES-B TILT is the perfect choice if you’re looking for your first box mod, but is also ideal for advanced vapers looking for high levels of power in a stylish, compact body.
Capable of firing up to 50W and fully adjustable to let you choose your perfect vape, the SERIES-B TILT is very easy to use, with an ‘idiot proof’ set-up and clear instruction manual.
Featuring fully adjustable wattage/voltage and a wide range of safety features, this device also comes with a 1 year warranty which, combined with UK-based after sales support, gives you complete peace of mind.
Features of the SERIES-B Tilt:
- Unique design
- Double undercoating for a more durable rubber finish
- Minimal branding for an all-black, sleek look
- Maximum wattage of 50watts
- Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage modes
- Settings memory - your device remembers user settings while the battery is removed
- Improved responsiveness with more rapid firing time, and various minor design adjustments for increased usability compared to our original 40w model
- Advanced safety features
- Sub-ohm compatible (>0.2ohm)
- Spring-loaded 510 connector
- Quick-release magnetic battery cover
- USB on-board charging and pass-thru (requires 1x IMR 18650 battery with 20A max. continuous amperage or higher)
- Fast charging (2A)
- 1 Year Warranty
Please note that this SERIES-B Tilt kit isn’t supplied with an IMR 18650 battery or a 510 tank, both of which are required to use the device. Options are available below to select an IMR 18650 battery, and you can see our other SERIES-B kit listings to select compatible tanks at a discounted price.
An IMR 18650 battery (flat-top, 65.5mm max length; see full battery specs under the Options Explained tab) is required, which can be added using the options below. The SERIES-B Tilt supports on-board charging with the included USB cable, but external chargers are also available should you wish to use these instead.