Save £7 until the end of January.
Voted ‘Best Box Mod’ by Gizmodo Magazine and Designed by JAC Vapour, in-house, in the UK.
The SERIES-B TILT is the perfect choice if you’re looking for your first box mod, but is also ideal for advanced vapers looking for high levels of power in a stylish, compact body.
Capable of firing up to 50W and fully adjustable to let you choose your perfect vape, the SERIES-B TILT is very easy to use, with an ‘idiot proof’ set-up and clear instruction manual.
Featuring fully adjustable wattage/voltage and a wide range of safety features, this device also comes with a 1 year warranty which, combined with UK-based after sales support, gives you complete peace of mind.
Features of the SERIES-B Tilt:
- Unique design
- Double undercoating for a more durable rubber finish
- Minimal branding for an all-black, sleek look
- Maximum wattage of 50watts
- Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage modes
- Settings memory - your device remembers user settings while the battery is removed
- Improved responsiveness with more rapid firing time, and various minor design adjustments for increased usability compared to our original 40w model
- Advanced safety features
- Sub-ohm compatible (>0.2ohm)
- Spring-loaded 510 connector
- Quick-release magnetic battery cover
- USB on-board charging and pass-thru (requires 1x IMR 18650 battery with 20A max. continuous amperage or higher)
- Fast charging (2A)
- 1 Year Warranty
Please note that this SERIES-B Tilt kit isn’t supplied with an IMR 18650 battery or a 510 tank, both of which are required to use the device. Options are available below to select an IMR 18650 battery, and you can see our other SERIES-B kit listings to select compatible tanks at a discounted price.
An IMR 18650 battery (flat-top, 65.5mm max length; see full battery specs under the Options Explained tab) is required, which can be added using the options below. The SERIES-B Tilt supports on-board charging with the included USB cable, but external chargers are also available should you wish to use these instead.