Which E-liquid Range is For Me?
If you’ve been looking at our selection of e-liquids and don’t know where to start, or even if you fancy trying something different but can’t decide which to go for, we’ve put together this quick guide to all of our ranges.
All of our e-liquid recipes are created by JAC Vapour and are produced in the UK to the highest standards and legal requirements.
What is a e-liquid base and what's the difference between them?
Consider the base mix of your liquid. Most e-liquids contain a combination of PG (Propelyne Glycol) and VG (Vegetable Glycerine), which both do different jobs.
- PG – Is better for flavour and throat hit. Most MTL (mouth to lung) vapers prefer PG as it is a closer replication to their old smoking habit. High PG e-liquids are ideal for less powerful, non sub-ohm devices, or mouth to lung tanks.
- VG – Is better for vapour clouds and smoother overall vape. VG is best for vapers using higher powered devices and sub ohm vaping at lower nicotine strengths. High VG e-liquids work well with more powerful sub-ohm devices, or direct lung tanks.
- Nicotine Salts – Perfect for new vapers, and replicate the sensation and fast nicotine delivery of smoking. Nicotine Salts work best with MTL tanks.
What nicotine strength do I need?
Choosing the right e-liquid strength makes all the difference when you’re starting out. Everyone is different, and the device you use will make a difference too, but broadly:
- 0mg – If you’re absolutely ready to vape without nicotine. Not recommended for regular or heavy smokers switching to vaping for the first time.
- 3mg – If you’re a very light or social smoker, 3mg is a good choice.
- 6mg – For more regular smokers (less than 10 per day), or heavier smokers using a sub-ohm set up.
- 12mg – Smoking around 10-20 per day? 12mg is normally where we’d start.
- 18mg – If you’re a heavier smoker, and 12mg isn’t cutting it, 18mg is as strong as it gets.
Classic flavours at low prices. Perfect for those of you just starting out with vaping, our Standard e liquid is mixed to a 50/50 PG/VG ratio to give you a great balance between throat hit and flavour. Ideal for use in any of our vape tanks, or to fill our cartomizers. Bestsellers in this range are Tobacco, Menthol and Mint. 10 flavours to choose from.
- Buy Standard Range 50/50 e-liquids now
Premium (High PG)
If you’d like even more of a throat hit from your vape, then our High PG Premium e-liquids are for you. This range contains 70% PG and just 30% VG, and the high PG content gives you that satisfying hit at the back of your throat. These liquids are best suited to cartomizers or any of our Mouth-To-Lung tanks. Best sellers in this range are Real Tobacco Silver, Pure Menthol and Real Raspberry. 12 flavours to choose from.
- Buy Premium Range High PG e-liquids now
Premium (High VG)
Prefer big clouds and silky smoothness from your vape? Go for our High VG Premium e-juice, then. The high VG content of these liquids delivers much less throat hit and produces thick, full clouds of vapour. 12 flavours to choose from.
- Buy Premium UK High VG E-liquids now
Clear Steam Vapourless (PG)
Need to be discreet when you vape? Our Clear Steam range uses only PG (and a little distilled water) in its mix, so that it produces NO vapour, which fully dissipates before you’ve even exhaled. This makes it perfect for when you don’t want anyone to know you’re vaping, e.g. if you commute or travel lots. These e-liquids work well in any MTL kit. 2 flavours available.
- Buy Clear Steam now
Know what PG/VG ratio you prefer, but want to buy in larger sizes (50ml and 70ml) still looking for that perfect flavour or want to save some money? Our picNIC range features a number of unflavoured bases in a range of ratios and nicotine strengths to tailor your e-liquid to your exact requirement. Simply mix in one or more of our flavour shots, and you have your e-juice. With a whopping 45 flavour shots available, which can be used on their own or in any combination you choose, you can really get creative at low price points.
- Buy picNIC now
Liquid Zwo (50/50)
Now, this is a range for the more sophisticated palate. Liquid Zwo features two wild flavours which couldn’t be more different. Will you try the sweet and creamy Kitten’s Breath, or the fizzy and tangy Snake Kiss? Mixed to a 50/50 ratio, this e-liquid range is perfect for any device or kit.
- Buy Liquid Zwo now
Bryn’s Special Sauce (High VG)
These high-VG e-liquids are super smooth and packed full of flavour, from the fruity and creamy Papricot Custard, to the intriguing and complex Te. Not only that, but the BSS range also features something of a rarity in the e-liquid world: two truly sour flavours in Sour Lime Sorbet and Sour Blue Sorbet. Whilst they are high VG they work very well with MTL coils too.
- Buy Bryn's Special Sauce now
Nic salts are absorbed by the body more rapidly than traditional nicotine e-liquids, meaning that you get a more satisfying vape, faster. This makes nic salts perfect for new vapers who are used to the instant buzz from cigarettes, or anyone who only has time for a short vape here and there and need to quench those cravings quickly. If that’s not enough, nic salts are incredibly smooth to vape, even at the higher nicotine strengths.
- Buy Nic Salts now