Our next batch of black SERIES-B DNA 75W is currently available for pre-order, with fulfilment due around March 31st. Please be aware when ordering additional items, the full order will be dispatched together once the SERIES-B stock arrives.
Designed in the UK by our in-house engineers.
Comes with an industry leading six month warranty.
Customise almost every aspect of your device using Evolv's Escribe Software.
We have amazing special pricing offers on this product for overseas customers, please choose from these options to view! … USA, Aussie
Introducing the exquisite and critically lauded SERIES-B DNA 75W. Not just a pretty face; this is probably the most intelligent, compact box mod on the market today. You can use it as it straight out the box if you're looking for a premium, durable, high performing (and mega stylish) device.
Or you can utilise the bazillions of features in its little brain (Evolv’s industry leading DNA75 chip set) to customise to your exacting vaping needs
We designed it in-house, here at JAC, so we're very confident you'll love it!
- High quality, durable construction and advanced safety features make for a supremely reliable device
- Evolv's DNA75 chip means unparalleled performance.
- Whether you're in it for the clouds, or just looking for a trusty daily carry, this is the device for you.
- The SERIES-B DNA also features Temperature Control, which requires compatible coils but allows you to set the exact temperature of your vape to get your perfect draw every time.
- You can customise how the device operates using Evolv’s Escribe software.
- To take advantage of all the great features of the SERIES-B DNA 75W, a suitable IMR 18650 battery with a max. continuous amperage of 20A or more is required.
Please note that this listing is for the device only. If you don't already own a compatible 510 tank, why not check out our range of tanks?
Features of the SERIES-B DNA 75W:
- Stylish and compact design
- The smallest DNA75 mod around
- Dimensions – 88mm x 22mm x 35mm
- Dual layer finish for better durability
- Up to 75W of power
- Max temperature of 600F
- Spring-loaded positive connector
- Variable wattage and temperature control modes
- USB on-board charging and pass-thru
- Electroplated magnetic battery cover
- 0.91” OLED display
- Advanced safety features
- Loads of customisation possible via Evolv's EScribe software
- 6 month UK-held warranty