WAS FROM £29.99
NOW FROM £10.50!
The SERIES-E is currently being phased out ahead of the TPD coming into effect on May 20th. Replacement batteries will still be available for some time to come, but if you're looking for a new kit, we'd recommend checking out the SERIES-S instead.
We've refreshed the design of our best-selling SERIES-E range of electronic cigarette starter kits and batteries. Our SERIES-E starter kits are supplied with a high capacity, compact, variable voltage battery offering superior reliability and performance. Ideal for vapers looking for advanced features and plenty of power, but with the ease of use offered by a 2nd Gen battery. With an elegant design, it offers great durability and portability.
SERIES-E batteries are now supplied in black or silver, with a black fire button. The Geni Aero Tank from Kanger is supplied in a matching colour. Further customisation is possible using the supplied coloured bands, which fit easily around the beauty ring and mouthpiece. Make your e-cig truly your own.
SERIES-E Geni Aero Tank Kit includes:
- 1x SERIES-E 1000mAh VV battery (in black or silver)
- 1x Geni Aero Tank (in matching colour)
- 1x Replacement V1 PT3 coil
- 1x SERIES-E Geni beauty ring
- Coloured bands to fit beauty ring and mouthpiece - black and yellow bands supplied with the Black kit, black and cyan bands supplied with the Silver kit
- 1x 4.2v SERIES-E Short Lead USB charger
Key features of the SERIES-E include:
- A discrete 78mm length with beauty ring attached (68mm without)
- A reliable connection with any 510 tank via spring-loaded connector
- 3 click voltage change (3.7v, 4.2v and 4.8v)
- Superior reliability and advanced safety features
- Suitable for the popular 18.5mm tanks on the market, such as the Geni Aero Tank
- Supports any 510/eGo tank
The supplied Geni Aero Tank offers high quality construction with a Pyrex tank and adjustable airflow control. An optional second battery can be added on by selecting one from the drop down menu below, and why not add some e-liquid while you're here?
V1 PT3 coils feature a rubber chimney cap mounted halfway up the unit. This seal is essential in order to prevent leakage and should not be removed.