Voted ‘Best Box Mod’ by Gizmodo Magazine and designed by JAC Vapour, in-house, in the UK.
The SERIES-B TILT is a stylish, compact box mod, capable of firing up to 50w. Very easy to use, with an ‘idiot proof’ set-up and clear instruction manual, it’s perfect for beginners or those new to box mods but equally perfect for advanced vapers who need high levels of power.
Paired with our critically acclaimed S22 tank (also designed by JAC) it offers excellent direct lung performance with its wide, fully-adjustable airflow and coils available in both 0.5ohm and 1.0ohm. This setup will allow you to take long, deep inhales with very little resistance, producing fantastic vapour.
- Each SERIES-B TILT package is supplied with the award-winning device, a S22 tank, a 1.0 ohm coil, a USB charging lead and manual. Add a pack of the 0.5ohm or 1.0ohm Direct Lung coils in the options below for the full direct lung vaping experience.
- Featuring fully adjustable wattage/voltage and a wide range of safety features, this device also comes with a 1 year warranty and combined with UK based after sales support, gives you complete peace of mind.
The S22 tank will have a 1.0ohm Mouth-To-Lung coil pre-installed, but if you are planning to use Direct Lung coils, we do recommend using that you use a lower nicotine strength e-liquid and switch to a VG liquid if you’re not using one already. This is because the extra vapour will deliver more nicotine per puff, and increase the throat hit from the PG.
If you are a new user or would prefer a kit with a higher resistance draw better suited for smaller inhales, please see our listing for the SERIES-B TILT Premium Kit.
Please note that an IMR 18650 battery (flat-top, 65.5mm max length; see full battery specs under the Options Explained tab) is required, which can be added using the options below. The SERIES-B supports on-board charging with the included USB cable, but external chargers are also available should you wish to use these instead.
Features of the SERIES-B Tilt:
- Unique design
- Double undercoating for a more durable rubber finish
- Minimal branding for an all-black, sleek look
- Maximum wattage of 50watts
- Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage modes
- Settings memory - your device remembers user settings while the battery is removed
- Improved responsiveness with more rapid firing time, and various minor design adjustments for increased usability compared to our original 40w model
- Advanced safety features
- Sub-ohm compatible (>0.2ohm)
- Spring-loaded 510 connector
- Quick-release magnetic battery cover
- USB on-board charging and pass-thru (requires 1x IMR 18650 battery with 20A max. continuous amperage or higher)
- Fast charging (2A)
- 1 Year Warranty