Voted best box mod by Gizmodo UK
The SERIES-B Tilt is a premium, compact 50W box mod. This is the new version, updated from 40W, see below for full details. These kits do not come with an 18650 battery as standard as many users will already own one. Be sure to add a battery on if you do not already have a suitable 18650 battery.
Each SERIES-B Tilt starter kit is supplied with the device itself, a USB charging lead, manual, and sub-ohm tank. This kit includes an Arymi Gille Tank by default, but if you fancy something different, you can choose to swap this out for a Kanger Toptank(at an additional cost).
This kit is set up for sub-ohm vaping, which requires a direct lung inhale with no resistance. It's more like sucking on a straw than dragging on a cigarette. The advantages are more vapour (massive clouds) and more throat hit. Even heavy smokers should stick to lower nicotine levels (12mg and below). We also have a SERIES-B Premium Tank kit which is more like smoking and easier for new users.
Features of the SERIES-B Tilt:
- New 50 watts
- Unique design
- Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage modes
- Spring-loaded positive connector
- Quick-release magnetic battery cover
- USB on-board charging and pass-through (battery rated for 20A continuous or above required)
- Sub-ohm compatible (>0.2ohm)
- Advanced safety features
- New: Double undercoating for a more durable rubber finish
- New: Increased max. wattage of 50W
- New: Improved responsiveness, with more rapid firing time
- New: Settings memory - your device now remembers user settings while the battery is removed
- New: Minimal branding for an all black, sleeker look
- New: Various minor design adjustments for increased usability
This is the most compact, regulated box mod device on the market utilising removable 18650 batteries. The battery compartment door is magnetically secured, offering easy access to the battery itself. Should the battery be inserted the wrong way round, the SERIES-B features reverse circuit protection to prevent damage (also top and bottom battery ventilation, overcharge protection, short circuit protection and many more safety features).
An IMR 18650 battery (flat-top, 65.5mm max length; see full battery specs under the Options Explained tab) is required, which can be added using the options below. The SERIES-B Tilt supports on-board charging, but external chargers are also available should you wish to use these instead.