Voted best box mod by Gizmodo UK
The SERIES-B Tilt is a premium, compact 50W box mod. This new version has been updated from the original 40W model, see details bellow. This kit is designed for mouth to lung users and can be supplied with a matching 22mm Geni Aero Mega tank, the 18mm Geni Aero Tank (available in black or silver) or the brand new S-22 tank (also available in black or stainless steel). Mouth to lung allows for resistance in the drag which is closer to the feeling of smoking
Please note: While the Geni Aero Tank is a great accompaniment for the SERIES-B, at 18mm it is slightly narrower, so will sit a little inset on the device.
The SERIES-B requires an 18650 flat-top battery. These are not included as standard in the kits, as many users have them already. If you do not have one or are unsure, it is recommended you select one using the options below.
Features of the SERIES-B Tilt:
- New 50 watts
- Unique design
- Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage modes
- Spring-loaded positive connector
- Quick-release magnetic battery cover
- USB on-board charging and pass-through (battery rated for 20A continuous amperage or above required)
- Sub-ohm compatible (>0.2ohm)
- Advanced safety features
- New: Double undercoating for a more durable rubber finish
- New: Increased max. wattage of 50W
- New: Improved responsiveness, with more rapid firing time
- New: Settings memory - your device now remembers user settings while the battery is removed
- New: Minimal branding for an all black, sleeker look
- New: Various minor design adjustments for increased usability
This is the most compact, regulated box mod device on the market which uses removable 18650 batteries. The magnetic battery compartment door allows easy access to the battery itself. Should the battery be inserted upside down, the SERIES-B features reverse circuit protection to prevent damage (also short circuit protection, overcharge protection, top and bottom battery ventilation, and many more safety features). This kit is specifically designed for mouth to lung users. Mouth to lung inhalation is similar to smoking. The drag will have some resistance and is more comfortable for most new users.
We also offer a sub-ohm kit which requires a direct lung inhale. This is more like sucking on a straw than dragging on a cigarette, and takes a bit of adjustment, but produces more vapour.
An IMR 18650 battery (flat-top, 65.5mm max length; see full battery specs under the Options Explained tab) is required, which can be added using the options below. The SERIES-B Tilt supports on-board charging, but external chargers are also available should you wish to use these instead.