Christmas Savings - Right now, when you purchase this SERIES-B kit, you can grab yourself a SERIES-E starter kit for JUST £5.99! Simply add one using the dropdown menu below.
Voted best box mod by Gizmodo UK
The SERIES-B TILT is a premium 50W box mod (new model, upgraded from 40W, see below for full details) in a compact package, which features a unique blend of ergonomics and engineering. Combine it with our 18650 flat-top IMR battery (20Amps is required to use all features) to achieve ultimate vaping performance from the device.
Each SERIES-B TILT package is supplied with the device itself, a USB charging lead and manual. Options are also available below to select an IMR 18650 battery.
Features of the SERIES-B Tilt:
- Unique design
- New 50 watts
- Spring-loaded positive connector
- Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage modes
- USB on-board charging and pass-thru (requres 1x IMR 18650 battery with 20A max. continuous amperage or higher)
- Quick-release magnetic battery cover
- Advanced safety features
- Sub-ohm compatible (>0.2ohm)
- Fast charging (2A)
- 1 Year Warranty
- New: Double undercoating for a more durable rubber finish
- New: Increased max. wattage of 50W
- New: Improved responsiveness, with more rapid firing time
- New: Settings memory - your device now remembers user settings while the battery is removed
- New: Minimal branding for an all black, sleeker look
- New: Various minor design adjustments for increased usability
This is a compact, regulated box mod built to use a removable 18650 IMR battery. Easy access to the battery compartment is achieved via the removable magnetic battery cover and the device also features reverse circuit protection to prevent damage should the battery be inserted upside down. As an advanced vaping device it also features short circuit protection, overcharge protection, battery ventilation (top and bottom) and many more safety features.
An IMR 18650 battery (flat-top, 65.5mm max length; see full battery specs under the Options Explained tab) is required, which can be added using the options below. The SERIES-B supports on-board charging, but external chargers are also available should you wish to use these instead.
Please note: this SERIES-B kit is not supplied with a tank. If you do not already own a 510 tank, you will need to purchase one in order to use the device. See our other SERIES-B kit listings in order to select compatible tanks at a discounted price.