Price Match Guarantee
WE’RE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE OUR PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE. IF YOU CAN FIND EXACTLY SAME PRODUCT ON-LINE AT A LOWER PRICE, WE'LL MATCH IT.
To demonstrate our ongoing commitment to offering our customers the best value products, with the highest quality, performance and reliability, we have lowered the prices of many of the products on our site as a gift to our loyal customers. If you find the same product at a cheaper price online, just get in touch with our customer service team, and they'll be happy to refund the difference.
In order to be eligible for our Price Match guarantee, the product must meet the following conditions:
- It must be an identical product. Like for like substitutions will not be accepted.
- The product must not be on sale, or subject to a time-sensitive offer.
- The product must be in stock on our own site and the competitor site.
- Total price must be the final price once any discounts have been applied.
- Price can only be matched against UK online vendors
- We must be notified of your Price Match query within 5 working days of placing your order with us
Once your Price Match claim has been verified, we will issue a refund for the difference. We may require you to supply your bank details in order to process this refund.
We regularly review our pricing, and when a product is available from multiple vendors, we endeavour to offer our customers the best deal possible. If you have any questions about our Price Match guarantee, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer service team.
Please read below to understand the exact requirements before making your claim.
To make a claim, please read the relevant section within the T+Cs.
Price Match Terms and Conditions
Promoter: JAC Vapour, 99 Giles Street Edinburgh, EH6 6BZ
- Product must be in-stock on a competitor website and on the Promoter’s own website at the time of the claim.
- A competitor is defined as an entity who trades on the same basis as the Promoter. Outlets which trade on a different basis to the Promoter, such as those who operate only on mail order, auctions sites, factory outlets, duty-free shops or home shopping channels are not deemed equivalent competitors.
- The Promoter will match prices publicly available to all customers, based on those displayed on a competitor’s website. The price has to apply to an identical individual product in terms of make, model, size or colour. Offers, sale prices, one day only prices (e.g. Black Friday, Cyber Monday), multi buy discounts and negotiated prices for groups like account holders or club members will not be matched. The Promoter also does not match prices only available via 3rd party website, or with voucher codes. Prices must be available for 14 consecutive days before the date of purchase in order to be considered under the price match promise.
- The competitor has to have the line actually in stock (rather than available to order) for the Promoter to match the price.
- The price used as a basis of the comparison must be the final price once any discounts have been applied.
- The guarantee is available online only – no offline prices would be guaranteed against, nor could the offer be claimed at any of our offline retail stores.
- All claims must be submitted within 5 days of the date on the purchase receipt/invoice.
How to claim:
- Any claims must be made by taking a screen shot of the page the product is listed on and an accompanying live link which shows that claim is live, alongside a scan of their proof of purchase receipt/invoice and submitting the claim via email to or customer support team.
- The Promoter requests 7 days to investigate claims before agreeing to price match.
- Upon validation of a successful claim, the Promoter shall contact the claimant by email to request bank details in order to transfer the price difference. In the event that a claim cannot be validated, the claimant will be notified of the same by email within 14 days of their claim being submitted.