These batteries are designed for use with a range of box and pipe mods. When being used in a unregulated, or mech mod, it's important to have some knowledge of amperages and battery safety. Never store batteries in a way where they might come in contact with other metal objects (in pockets, bags etc).
Features a safe battery chemistry (Lithium-Manganese). Full specs below.
If purchasing 2 batteries you will receive a free plastic case for them.
High Drain IMR18350 750mAh 8A Lithium Battery
- Min. Capacity: 700mAh
- Charge Voltage: 4.20V±0.05
- Standard Charge Current: 150mA
- Standard Charge Time: 8 hours
- Standard Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 3.00V
- Standard Discharge Current: 150mA
- Max. Pulse Discharge Current: 15.0A
- Max. Constant Discharge Current: 8.0A
- Dimensions: (D)18.50*(H)35.00mm
- Cycle Life: Over 300 charge & discharge cycles
- Weight: Max. 21.5g