Mini V3i Tanks Help Guide
These tanks consist of a central element, known as a coil, which is fitted with a length of absorbent material, called a wick. When the tank is filled, the wick is submerged in e-liquid and in turn feeds this to the coil. When the battery is fired, the coil is activated and vaporises the e-liquid soaked within the wick.
Our V3i mini-tanks hold 0.9ml of e-liquid and are not rebuildable. They come fitted with a 2~2.2Ohm coil.
AM I ABLE TO REPLACE THE WICK AND COIL IN THE MINI TANK?
No, unfortunately you are unable to do this. These tanks come with a fixed coil and cannot be replaced.
HOW DO I STOP THE WICK FROM DRY BURNING?
Mini tanks are fitted with a short wick. As the wicks are short, this means that in order to ensure optimum performance, extra care needs to be taken to keep the wicks properly soaked in e-liquid. Carefully rolling the e-liquid around the tank should be more than enough to keep the wicks moist, and it's important, when you first fill the tank, you allow plenty of time for the wicks to saturate before use. We recommend to give the at least 20-30 minutes for the e-liquid to soak in.
WHEN MIXING DIFFERENT FLAVOURS OF E-LIQUID, DO YOU MIX STRAIGHT INTO THE TANK OR INTO A BOTTLE?
What ever way you prefer and find easier is fine. We do recommend though for a more balanced flavour, that you pre-mix your e-liquid flavours into a bottle first.
HOW LONG SHOULD THE MINI TANKS LAST FOR, AND WHEN DO THEY NEED TO BE REPLACED?
The coils in the tank usually last for around 10 re-fills before the tank needs to be replaced. However, VG tends to clog up atomisers more quickly reducing the lifespan. In general though, you should expect at get around 10 refills before the tank needs to be replaced.
HOW DOES THE E-LIQUID NOT LEAK OUT THE TANK?
All of our Mini Tanks have built in seals that prevent them from leaking.
ARE YOU ABLE TO WASH THE TANK WHEN CHANGING E-LIQUID FLAVOURS?
Unfortunately, you are unable to do this as the tanks can not be dissembled.
MY E-LIQUID IS TASTING BURNT
We expect our Mini Tanks to last for around 10 re-fills each before needing to be replaced. To prevent the wicks from burning and producing a burnt taste, make sure to keep them fully saturated in e-liquid. Allow the tank to sit for around 30 minutes once filled so that the wick can soak in the e-liquid.
If you are still having trouble with you Mini Tank, please contact customer service.
MY MINI TANK IS LEAKING
If leaking from the base:
- Make sure that the tank is screwed tightly into place.
- Ensure that you haven’t overfilled the tank, or gotten e-liquid in the centre post. To clear out any excess e-liquid in the centre post, simply blow through the tank.
- Check to see if the centre post in the tank is aligned properly. If this is not sitting right, it may cause leaking.
If problems continues to occur, and your tank is still within 2 weeks of purchase, contact customer service.
If leaking from the window:
- Make sure that the tank hasn’t been physically damaged and that it hasn’t cracked.
If the problem persists, contact customer service.
Leaking from the mouth piece:
- Run through the steps on leaking from the base.
- Check that the tank hasn't been left horizontally or upside down for an extended period of time. If it has, blow through the mouthpiece to clear any excess e-liquid out of the centre pipe.
- If you are taking a series of long and deep drags, this can sometimes have the effect of drawing too much e-liquid into the atomising chamber. This then prevents the coil from vaporising it all, and leaves the rest to travel up the centre pipe and into the mouthpiece. To prevent this from happening, use your tank moderately.
- Make sure to use the tank in an upright position. If you use the tank in an upright or horizontal position, this can cause e-liquid to be forced through the seals.
If the problems persists, and the tank is inside 2 weeks of purchase, contact customer service.
MY TANK WON’T PRODUCE ANY VAPOUR
Check to see if the tank works with another battery. If it does, the issue may be the battery instead of the tank.
If the tank doesn’t produce vapour on more than one battery, check how many times you have refilled the tank. If you have re-filled the tank more than 10 times, you may need to replace the tank.
If the issue continues, contact customer service.