If you're in the USA, take a look at our special SERIES-B offer here instead. Customers in the EU, should take a look at our EU listing here.
Designed by JAC in the UK, and marrying our own exceptional design with Evolv's industry-leading DNA75 chip, the SERIES-B DNA 75W packs plenty of punch in a good-looking, compact device.
This temperature control box mod is for those who demand more from their vape.
Features of the SERIES-B DNA 75W:
- Stylish and compact design
- The smallest DNA75 mod around
- Dimensions – 88mm x 22mm x 35mm
- Dual layer finish for better durability
- Up to 75W of power
- Max temperature of 600F
- Spring-loaded positive connector
- Variable wattage and temperature control modes
- USB on-board charging and pass-thru
- Electroplated magnetic battery cover
- 0.91” OLED display
- Advanced safety features
- Loads of customisation possible via Evolv's EScribe software
- 6 month UK-held warranty
High quality construction, and advanced safety features make for a supremely reliable device, while Evolv's DNA75 chip means unparalleled performance. Whether you're in it for the clouds, or just looking for a trusty daily carry, this is the device for you.
To take advantage of all the great features of the SERIES-B DNA 75W, a suitable IMR 18650 battery with a max. continuous amperage of 20A or more is required.
Please note that this listing is for the device only. If you don't already own a compatible 510 tank, why not check out our range of tanks?