Pre-orders are open now. Be the first to get your hands on JAC's newest device (fulfilment end of March). Please note, any additional items ordered at the same time will be dispatched along with the SERIES-B DNA 75W.
If you're in the USA, take a look at our special SERIES-B offer here instead. Customers in the EU, should take a look at our EU listing here.
Designed by JAC in the UK, and marrying our own exceptional design with Evolv's industry-leading DNA75 chip, the SERIES-B DNA 75W packs plenty of punch in a good-looking, compact device.
This temperature control box mod is for those who demand more from their vape.
Features of the SERIES-B DNA 75W:
- Stylish and compact design
- The smallest DNA75 mod around
- Dimensions – 88mm x 22mm x 35mm
- Dual layer finish for better durability
- Up to 75W of power
- Max temperature of 600F
- Spring-loaded positive connector
- Variable wattage and temperature control modes
- USB on-board charging and pass-thru
- Electroplated magnetic battery cover
- 0.91” OLED display
- Advanced safety features
- Loads of customisation possible via Evolv's EScribe software
- 6 month UK-held warranty
High quality construction, and advanced safety features make for a supremely reliable device, while Evolv's DNA75 chip means unparalleled performance. Whether you're in it for the clouds, or just looking for a trusty daily carry, this is the device for you.
To take advantage of all the great features of the SERIES-B DNA 75W, a suitable IMR 18650 battery with a max. continuous amperage of 20A or more is required.
Please note that this listing is for the device only. If you don't already own a compatible 510 tank, why not check out our range of tanks?