Until 11.59pm on the 16th you can get an extra £10 off when you buy a Box Mod Starter Kit. Discount applied at checkout.
Voted best box mod by Gizmodo UK
For new vapers wishing to jump in with access to some advanced features, or existing users seeking an upgrade over their existing kit, the SERIES-B Tilt is for you. The kit includes the device itself and an S-22 tank, with options to add on the required IMR battery and your choice of e-liquid to give you everything you need to get started.
If you'd prefer more options, check out our range of fully customisable SERIES-B starter kits.
The SERIES-B Tilt is a premium, compact 50W box mod. This kit is designed for mouth to lung users and is supplied with a matching black 22mm S-22 tank. Mouth to lung allows for resistance in the drag which is closer to the feeling of smoking
The SERIES-B requires an 18650 flat-top battery, which can be added to the kit using the drop-down menus below.
Features of the SERIES-B Tilt:
- New: 50 watts
- Unique design
- Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage modes
- Spring-loaded positive connector
- Quick-release magnetic battery cover
- USB on-board charging and pass-through (battery rated for 20A continuous amperage or above required)
- Sub-ohm compatible (>0.2ohm)
- Advanced safety features
- New: Double undercoating for a more durable rubber finish
- New: Increased max. wattage of 50W
- New: Improved responsiveness, with more rapid firing time
- New: Settings memory - your device now remembers user settings while the battery is removed
- New: Minimal branding for an all black, sleeker look
- New: Various minor design adjustments for increased usability
This is the most compact, regulated box mod device on the market to use removable 18650 batteries. The magnetic battery compartment door allows easy access to the battery itself. Should the battery be inserted upside down, the SERIES-B features reverse circuit protection to prevent damage (also short circuit protection, overcharge protection, top and bottom battery ventilation, and many more safety features).
The SERIES-B Tilt supports on-board charging, but external chargers are also available should you wish to use these instead.